Aesthetics Training Courses Offered at North West Aesthetics
At North West Aesthetics, we pride ourselves on providing an unrivalled patient experience and the most advanced aesthetic treatments available. We are dedicated to upholding our strong reputation as a leading Aesthetic Clinic in the UK, and it is our goal to share our years of expertise with other doctors, nurses, dentists and licensed medical professionals to advance their own aesthetic practices.
Our medical director, Dr David Taylor, has over 12 years of experience in Aesthetic Medicine, and is recognised internationally as a reputable teacher of Advanced Facial Aesthetics. His one-to-one, personal training courses equip his students with the skills necessary to build their aesthetic practice to provide a similar 7-star service to their own patients.
The North West Aesthetics Training Courses are structured into three one-to-one, personal training courses with Dr David Taylor.
- Session 1: Theory: This session covers everything you need to know about techniques, legal aspects, consent, consultation skills, possible side effects, and the prevention and management of side effects should they occur.
- Session 2: Shadowing Dr David Taylor: During this session, you will shadow Dr David Taylor as he performs the injection techniques you studied in the first session.
- Session 3: Practical: You will practice your newly-learned techniques on 3-4 models provided either by yourself or North West Aesthetics.
Dr David Taylor offers 4 different training courses for beginner and advanced medical professionals. The courses offered are:
- Basic Botox® Course: Developed specifically for nurses, dentists, and other suitably qualified and registered medical professionals, who wish to focus on the core foundation skills required for both theory and practice in wrinkle-relaxing injection procedures at an entry level.
- Basic Dermal Fillers Course: Developed for nurses, dentists and other suitably qualified and registered medical professionals who wish to focus on the core foundation skills required for both theory and practical in dermal filler injection procedures at an entry level.
- Advanced Aesthetics Course: Designed for doctors and medical professionals who have previously trained in wrinkle-relaxing injections and dermal fillers on a more basic level, and would like to improve upon their knowledge, skills, and areas that they can treat.
- Lip Augmentation Course with Anaesthesia: Designed for medical professionals who have previously trained in wrinkle-relaxing injections and dermal fillers, but have not had much training in the lip enhancement area. This course is suitable for those who would benefit from a lip augmentation masterclass to build upon their knowledge of the lip area and the range of lip filler techniques available when treating patients.
Schedule your Aesthetics Training Course with Dr David Taylor
If you are a doctor, nurse, dentist or other licensed medical professional interested in expanding their practice in aesthetics, or you simply wish to sharpen your skills, contact North West Aesthetics today to schedule your comprehensive, one-to-one aesthetic training with Dr David Taylor. Contact us by calling 01942 909 003, emailing email@example.com, or simply completing a contact form here.