This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
We gather and uses certain information from the North West Aesthetics website about individuals in order to provide products and services, and to enable certain functions on our website. We also collect information to better understand how this website is used, and to present relevant, topical and timely information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Treatments you are interested in
- Contact information, which may include your email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, age, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How Data Is Used
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our website, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific treatment or training enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails (you must subscribe to our newsletter for this, and can unsubscribe at any time)
We will always hold your information safely and securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow strict and efficient procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Other Website Linking
We may have links to other sites from this website, as outlined in our terms and conditions. Please note that we have no control of websites outside our own domain, although we do forbid websites to externally link to us without our permission first. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we will never be responsible for its protection and privacy.
Please take care and be wary when submitting data to other websites. Read the website’s data protection and privacy policies in full before disclosing any information.