Laser Skin Treatments at North West Aesthetics
Technology and treatments in aesthetic medicine are constantly advancing. At North West Aesthetics, we do our best to stay on the forefront of these advances; constantly researching and staying up-to-date on the latest discoveries. Some of the most versatile, effective technologies on the market are Laser Skin Treatments. From treating ageing skin concerns like fine lines and wrinkles, to reducing the appearance of scarring and pigmentation, Laser skin treatments deliver some of the most dramatic, non-invasive results available. At North West Aesthetics we offer an array of Laser Skin Treatments suited to treat a myriad of skin concerns.
Our Laser Treatment Offering
Lasers are effective for treating a wide range of skincare concerns such as: scarring, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, stretch marks, tattoo removal, and laser hair removal. Our laser treatment offering includes:
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: By utilising thermal heat energy,damaged skin cells are removed and new cell growth is encouraged for a healthy, smooth complexion.
- Laser Stretch Mark Removal: Thermal energy is applied to the treatment area, precisely targeting stretch marks to remove the cells in question and boost new cell growth. The result is a reduced appearance in stretch marks for clear, beautiful skin.
- Laser Thread Vein Removal: Gentle pulses of laser light energy penetrate into the skin to destroy the unsightly veins without causing damage to the surrounding area. The veins are heated up in a small amount of time, triggering a process known as photothermolysis that causes the veins to collapse in on themselves. This results in a reduced appearance of thread veins for an even complexion.
- Laser Pigmentation Treatment: Intense light energy is converted into heat energy in order to penetrate deep into pigmented skin cells with immense precision, triggering the removal of pigmented cells for an even skin tone.
- Laser Hair Removal: Using the most advanced laser technology, the hair is destroyed at the root via thermal damage. This prevents regrowth without causing trauma to the surrounding area. The result is permanently reduced hair growth for skin that is silky-smooth.
Before completing any treatment, one of the North West Aesthetics practitioners will conduct an initial consultation with you to assess your skin condition and ensure you are a suitable candidate for the Laser Treatment. This consultation is always 100% free, with no obligation. We understand how important it is to develop a trusting, open relationship with our patients; thus, we use this consultation to allow any concerns or questions to be addressed. After your unique condition is assessed, we can create and tailor a bespoke treament plan.
Book Your Free Consultation Today!
To book your free consultation today, contact North West Aesthetics by calling 01942 909 003 or emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!